7월 25, 2023 2:55 오후포스트 글 수: 53
This is the <Crusaders Quest> Development team.
We sincerely thank all the Captains for your continuous support, encouragement, and affectionate advice. Today, with a heavy heart, we regret to inform our Captains about the upcoming changes in the direction of the game service.
While preparing the announcement, related information was leaked through unofficial channels. We deeply apologize for causing great concern among our Captains.
1) About the direction of the game service
Crusaders Quest, managed by Load Complete and NHN, has been a significant project for a long time. It is a game that all the related managers have been enjoying.
As we mentioned to our Captains earlier, the development team was planning for Season 3. However, due to recent changes in the gaming industry landscape, it has been challenging to maintain continuous updates while preserving the quality we have delivered so far. As a result, we have made the decision to shift the development focus towards preparing the final content, the 【Epilogue】.
Even after the 【Epilogue】 update, Crusaders Quest will continue to be in service. We will also proceed with updates that will make it easier for Captains to enjoy the existing content more comfortably. New Captains joining the game will also have a seamless and enjoyable experience.
2) About the late official announcement
The official announcement was planned to be prepared between late July and early August. The development team was internally finalizing the development direction for the 【Epilogue】 and was in the process of discussing the future service policies with NHN, the publisher. However, during this process, related information was leaked through unofficial channels, causing a lot of confusion and concern among our Captains. Once again, we sincerely apologize for this. The official announcement and the future plans will be announced as originally scheduled.
3) Future plan
We will announce the detailed direction for the update at a later time. Once the specifics are finalized, we will make further announcements.
■ Today’s Update
As a token of apology for the sudden change in the update direction, we have prepared the coupon of the following:
– CQWITHU: All Hasla Hero Selection Ticket x 1
– CQLOVEU: Luxurious Skin Ticket x 1
– CQTHANKU: Jewel x 200
■ Updates on August
The new contents are scheduled to be updated as prepared by the development team. On the operations side, we plan to permanently open the rewards and some events we prepared for the summer event.
1. 10 August
– 【Auction】 event will be released.
– A fast battle function will be added to 【Raid】.
– The option to select the art style of Goddesses’ illustrations will be added to 【Settings】.
– Top/Bottom shortcut buttons will be added to 【Friends】.
– Some of the rewards that were prepared for the summer event will be upgraded and available permanently.
– Some events will be always available.
– All hidden hero contracts will be available in 【Contract】 permanently.
– 【Special Contracts】 will no longer be available and be replaced by 【Hope Contract】 permanently.
2. 24 August
– 【Outlaws of the Sunset】 event will be released.
– Theme heroes for 【Leader’s Dignity】, 【Tian Mo】, 【Milady】 will be released.
– 【Tian Mo】, 【Milady】 are hidden heroes, but will be available at all time in 【Contract】.
– Oztalk for 【Tian Mo】 and 【Milady】 will be released.
■ Updates on September
In September, we plan to focus on adding the content we are currently developing and improving the issues that make it difficult for Captains to continue playing. The target update date is 7 September.
– Even when the game is minimized during 【Auto Fishing】, you can continue fishing.
– Luxurious skins for 【Deokpal Choi】 and 【Aramis】 will be released.
– OzTalk for 【Jack】 and 【Uzume】 will be released.
– Skins for all heroes released until August that do not have existing skins will be prepared.
– The basic reward amount and drop rate will be improved.
■ Updates on October
The goal for October is to update the 【Epilogue】. As a content containing the last story of Hasla and various ways to play, our goal is to prepare it with different concepts to wrap up beautifully. The target update date is 5 October.
– The Epilogue story will be added.
In the challenging environment of the mobile game market, where longevity is not easy, we would like to express our deep gratitude to all of our Captains, who have allowed us to continue our service for nearly 9 years. We truly apologize for bringing this sudden news of a change in development direction. Our development team is also filled with regret, but we will do our best in development so that you can fully enjoy the scheduled updates and the 【Epilogue】 content.
Also, we are planning to prepare the creation of an official OST, so that you can continue to reminisce about <Crusaders Quest> even as time passes. We are not planning to sell a separate album, but the goal is to make all the sound sources we have produced so far available on various music sites for you to listen to.
We are truly sorry to bring this disappointing news to our Captains.
As mentioned earlier, <Crusaders Quest> will continue its service even after the 【Epilogue】 update. We will strive to earn your love in the Epilogue update and in the future of Crusaders Quest.
<Crusaders Quest> Development Team
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.