5월 12, 2023 2:00 오후포스트 글 수: 78
This is the <Crusaders Quest> Development team.
Greetings through this letter after a long time. As it has been a while since our last correspondence, we would like to provide you with some updates and share our development direction following the final episode of Season 2. We hope that this will give at least some answers to those who have been curious.
The Demon King [Ozma] has launched a messenger service called [Oztalk], utilizing the power of “Ogrenology.” It appears that the trend-conscious heroes have already started using it. Captains will be able to join in and use [Oztalk] after the upcoming maintenance.
– Oztalk messenger service will be added.
– New emojis, backgrounds, and illustrations will be added.
– The following 17 heroes are currently using Oztalk:
: Ozma, Nene, Briseis, Kumori, Winston, Ashley, Malsook, Anton, Halla, Yuna, Meri, Vesper, Mammon, Yichui, Thehyss, Fenrir, Sfera
Skins for 【Victoria】, 【Alexander】, 【Robin Hood】, 【Tia】, 【Uriel】, and 【Ashley】 depicting their appearances after the Season 2 EP6 story will be added.
■ Hero Renewal
5 Heroes 【Hades】, 【Luca】, 【Cano】, 【Genevie】, and 【Borgos】 will be renewed.
■ Game Engine Upgrade
The engine has been upgraded to align with the latest Market and OS requirements. We expect Captains to notice an improvement with the reported issue of sound not being played. We apologize for any inconvenience caused over the extended duration.
■ Text Display Improvements
We have noticed difficulties in reading text properly in some languages when names and sentences become lengthy. To address the display of text in multiple languages, the following modifications will be implemented.
– When a long sentence is displayed in the chat window, automatic line breaks and scrolling will be applied.
– Only the names of the heroes are displayed in the prohibited Arena ranking and the heroes ranking for Raid.
■ Gameplay Improvements
– Notifications will be displayed on the relevant buttons when the requirements to unlocking the Champion are satisfied.
– The gameplay experience in the Raid results screen will undergo some changes.
– Tapping on an opponent’s hero portrait in the Arena will lead to the tome.
– The damage and healing amounts of an opponent’s hero will be shown in the Arena.
– When inlaying Sigils of the same type will be displayed at the top of the list.
– The remaining time to collect rewards in mail will also be displayed in minutes and seconds.
– When using potions in battle, the information of the potion being used will be shown in the top left corner of the battle screen.
– The current quantity of item selection tickets for the Hero Home will be displayed.
■ Errors Fixed
– The issue where quests were not marked as completed when the shortcut button was touched will be fixed.
– The issue where the button color in the battle result screen did not change when using the boost function in battle will be fixed.
– The issue where some animations appeared abnormal in cutscenes will be fixed.
Now, we would like to share our development direction based on the feedback received from numerous Captains in the survey.
– It feels like the story has concluded with Season 2. I’m curious if the story will continue.
– I’m concerned that game updates might stop.
In response, we want to assure you that updates, including the continuation of the story, are planned to be ongoing!
It is true that <Crusader’s Quest> is an older game that may not align with the changing trends in mobile gaming. However, many Captains continue to show consistent interest and love for the game. Our development team believes that Crusader’s Quest has its own charm that can still resonate with players.
Fortunately, we are seeing positive trends in realistic indicators. While the improvements may not be dramatic, they are viewed as positive signals for an older game. There are still areas where we can improve, and we would greatly appreciate your continued observation and advice. We genuinely want to continue the journey with Captains for a long time.
Apologies for the somewhat lengthy introduction. Now, let us introduce the development direction for the second half of the year.
■ Season 3
Season 2 introduced a new system called “Inheritance” and “Inlay”. Season 3, on the other hand, aims to focus more on storytelling and entertainment rather than introducing a new growth system. Since there are already plenty of growth elements, it was determined that what Captains desired most was the development of the story.
We will make efforts to increase the excitement of growth by focusing on accelerating the release pace of scenarios instead of relying on existing systems. The scenario team has already begun working on drafting synopses for Season 3. We will brainstorm ways to reduce the interval between scenario updates compared to Season 2.
■ New Contents
Many Captains have praised the strengths of CQ, such as its pixel art graphics and witty gameplay. We will create new contents in a direction that preserves these aspects. Detailed information will be delivered through future developer letters, Let’s CQ, and patch notes.
■ Gameplay Improvement
Based on our experience in marketing and operations within the development team, we realized that we haven’t paid enough attention to the early game experience and multilingual optimization. As a result, many users may have experienced what is commonly referred to as an “early game cut-off.” While it may be challenging to rebuild the entire game structure, we are committed to making improvements within our capabilities. We understand that this may not have a direct impact on Captains who have been playing for a long time, but we kindly ask for your understanding as these efforts are necessary for the long-term sustainability of the game.
Finally, let us share the changes in Let’s CQ’s broadcast format. Since our first broadcast on December 12, 2016, we have consistently conducted live broadcasts for 6 years. Our main focus has been on updates and exclusive content for live broadcasts. However, due to the lack of broadcasting experts in our development team, we have increasingly encountered difficulties in providing enjoyable content exclusively for live broadcasts.
Instead of regular live broadcasts, we will focus on sharing recorded videos that emphasize update introductions with language subtitles. We plan to make Let’s CQ Episode 63 the last regular live broadcast, and from now on, live broadcasts will be conducted sporadically.
To express our gratitude to the Captains who have been with us during the live broadcasts for a long time, we will be sending the following rewards to your mail during the next week’s maintenance.
– ★6 Sigil Selection Ticket x2
– 6,300,000 Gold (Thank you for being with us for 63 Episodes!)
We kindly ask that you continue to support and keep an eye on the future of Crusaders Quest. We sincerely appreciate all the Captains who have been with us, providing valuable and heartfelt feedback. I hope everyone stays healthy and happy.
<Crusaders Quest> Development Team.
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.