Crusaders Quest Official Homepage › 게시판 › Updates › Dev Letter #93
3월 31, 2023 2:00 오후포스트 글 수: 53
This is the <Crusaders Quest> Development team.
Greetings at the end of March. We can feel that this year is passing by quickly. We hope that the Captains will fill each day with a fulfilling time.
We are sorry to inform you that this letter contains the news of the update delay and the introduction to the contents that are currently under development.
Firstly, we would like to inform you that the Season 2 EP6 update will be delayed than the scheduled interval.
■ Update Schedule
– Before : 6 April (Maintenance will be carried out to set up the event.)
– After : 20 April (2 weeks delay)
■ Delay Reasons
1. Season 2 EP6 Scenario
– During the development and testing process, issues that require longer schedule were found.
– Since it is the core content of the next update, there were difficulties in separating the release time from other contents.
2. Engine Upgrade
– The goal was to upgrade in April. However, conditions that can be resolved by changing the old development environment are continuously discovered. If we can cope with the two-week extended development period, we would like to reflect it in the 4/20 update
– If it gets any further delays, we will prioritize releasing the episodes and then apply the stable engine upgrade within the first half of the year.
*<Crusaders Quest> underwent engine upgrades in 2016 and 2020, and currently the third engine upgrade in 2023 is in pursuit. We have determined that we cannot postpone it any longer if we want to continue to provide service for a long-term period.
■ Response to Delay
– The Let’s CQ broadcast on 3/30 has aired as scheduled, and the details regarding the update have been provided on the ‘Let’s CQ #62: Upcoming Updates’ notice.
– We will provide rewards that can be received simply by logging in through the <Check-in Event>.
We are truly sorry for making our Captains wait. We will make every effort to be on schedule for the 4/20 update. The content we plan to release at that time is as follows.
■ Season2 EP6
The last episode of Season 2 【Impelis Siege】 will be revealed. The story continues from the 【Raid: Purifying Fire】 set in the Grancia region.
– 18 stages will be added in 【Scenario】.
– 3 stages will be added in 【Challenge】.
– Related quests will be added.
– 18 new normal heroes will be added.
– Related loading illustrations will be added.
– The title illustration will be changed.
– Alchemy, Fishing Exchange, and Ad Store items will be updated.
■ New Hero
You can acquire the Alchemy Hero, 【Prydwen】 by repeatedly playing the Season 2 EP6 challenge. Meet the bomb-obsessed magician through alchemy.
– 【Prydwen】 and related Soulbound Weapon, illustration, dialogue, and contract dialogue will be added.
■ Captain Level Limit Expansion
With the release of the new episode, the Captain Level Limit will be expanded by 10.
■ Chat Stickers
A sticker for [Xiaohui Tang], the hero chosen by the Captain who won the last Ordeal, will be added.
■ Loading Illustration
In celebration of spring, 2 loading illustrations featuring limited spring-themed heroes will be added.
■ Season 2 EP4, EP5 Challenge Renewal
With the addition of new challenge stages, the drop rate of Sigils will be adjusted.
■ Character Illustration Renewal
Illustrations for 【Roland】, 【Victoria】, 【Maria】, 【Robin Hood】 will be changed.
■ Shop Package Renewal
According to the addition of new content, the contents of the [Shop] → [Package] → [Monthly] tab will be changed.
– 【EP3 Raids and Challenges Package】 will be removed.
– 【EP4 Raids and Challenges Package】 price will be dropped.
– 【EP5 Raids and Challenges Package】 will be added.
■ Gaming Experience Improvement
The supported screen ratio in the village lobby will be expanded from 16:9 to 22.5:9.
– When pressing the ‘Cancel All’ button in the team selection screen of the 【Total War】 content, a confirmation pop-up will be displayed.
– If there are not enough tickets in the 【Colosseum】, the color of the “Ready” button will be displayed in gray.
– The description text for the 【Promote】 material items will be changed.
■ Error Fixed
– The error where the hairstyle of 【Livea】 is different from the profile image has been fixed.
We are preparing 【OzTalk】 for the next update. While it’s difficult to release all the conversations with every Hero at once, we hope you will enjoy a new way of sharing the story of Hasla. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
We appreciate the Captains to leave other improvement requests in the survey. We are grateful for the thoughtful feedback from all our Captains. We hope that all Captains stay healthy and happy.
<Crusaders Quest> Development Team.
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.